Thank you for your willingness to make a monthly or yearly donation to Ardantane: we welcome you as an official Member of the Ardantane community.
If you haven’t already done so, here are five ways you can set it up:
- THROUGH YOUR BANK: Go into your bank and ask the teller if they have an automatic billpayer service. If so, you can arrange a monthly check to be mailed to: Ardantane, P.O. Box 307, Jemez Springs, NM 87025. (Some banks will let you set it up online, if you are used to online banking.) We like this method because we actually see each check as it comes through.
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL: When you hit submit, you will be taken to a page where you can choose the monthly payment amount and then taken to the PayPal site to set up.
- CREDIT CARD: Give us your credit card information and we can arrange a monthly billing to your credit card. Needless to say, your credit card information will not be shared with anyone but the Ardantane staff member who handles this!
- We will need the name as it appears on the card, billing address, card type, number, expiration date, and the security code on the back.
- You can call Amber K with your card information (first contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org), or you can snail mail it on this form.
- WEBSITE EACH MONTH: Once each month, you can go to the Ardantane website (www.ardantane.org/) — click “DONATE” in the sidebar to the right—and make a credit card payment.
- MAIL A CHECK EACH MONTH: Finally, you can hand-write a check and mail it to the Ardantane address each month (above). Please mark it “LAND FUND” in the corner. If you would like a 12-month supply of pre-addressed envelopes, we can send them; just ask.
Please let us know which option you prefer, and thanks again for helping out!