We have an Ardantane Circle meeting scheduled on Sunday, December 9 at 4:00 pm, at Ina’s house,and you are invited. Friends, Members, students, staff, Board members, teachers–all are welcome.
If you would like to have input into Ardantane’s coming year, please make a special effort to be there, and carpool if possible. We have a lot of important stuff to consider before the end of the year. Here are my recommendations for the agenda:
- Fund-raising and Ardantane Yule letter
- Long-term Ardantane plan re: climate change
- Possible loan for next stage of Common Room
- Ardantane Archive Project: next steps
- Dome situation (leakage) and options
- 2019 program review and additions
- Yule sabbat plans
- Legal property transfer
If you have additional items that you would like to see discussed, please let Ina know (email@example.com) and copy me. I would love to see you on the 9th–thanks!
Also, it’s a POTLUCK dinner! Bring a dish or beverage to share, and let’s do the work over a festive meal.
Blessed be, Amber