Thank you to all our current members!
You, too, can become a Member of the Ardantane family by contributing annually or monthly. The average donation is $30.
Bonfire Member ($100+ per month/$1200+ per year): All the benefits listed below (yes, both $60 and $110 coupons), plus admission for two to the annual Bonfire Dinner.
Hearthfire Member ($50 per month/$600 per year): The Lanternlight benefits listed below, plus a $110 coupon towards any Ardantane Class or event of your choice.
Torchlight Member ($20 per month/$240 per year): The Lanternlight benefits listed below, plus receive a $60 coupon towards any Ardantane class or event you choose.
Lanternlight Member ($15 per month/$180 per year): The Candlelight benefits, plus the book “Lore and Legends of Ardantane” OR a Goddess Coloring Book.
Candlelight Member ($10 per month/$120 per year): Access to the special Members-Only page within the Ardantane website, AND a new Ardantane-Alley emblem patch each year.
ARDANTANE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Why join Ardantane as a sustaining Member?
- Get access to the Members-Only section of the Ardantane website, where you can read special updates by Ardantane staff and faculty, see behind-the-scenes photos, and get in-depth reports on Ardantane plans and programs.
- Communicate and enjoy discussions with people who share your Pagan values via the Ardantane Member Forum.
- Preserve and protect the land at Ardantane’s campus in the Jemez Mountain high desert country of northern New Mexico.
- Visit Ardantane for personal and family retreats, hikes, and rituals, with lodging provided and no fees.
- Use Ardantane’s extraordinary library on Paganism and magick to research your projects, at no charge.
- Serve the Goddess and the old Gods by sharing your resources with an organization that cares about issues that pertain to you.
- Receive coupons good for discounts on classes (at some levels).
- Meet Pagan leaders, authors, activists, artists and more, and have your voice heard at Ardantane Circle Meetings and annual Visioning Day.
- Read the doings of this vibrant organization through the Ardantane Herald e-newsletter, published online monthly.